Detailed below are the websites of E-Books available for the Institute:
Browse the e-books in catalog here –> OPAC
| Name of the E-Books
User Name: NIT
Instructions for Users:
- New user can fill the details in the Signup form and mention the given access code.
- Once you submit the Signup form, an email activation link will be sent to the User’s mail id. Institute Registration Code – VIK-hJR-N8R
- Click on the link to activate the account, and login with the Username and Password.
- Click on the MyLibrary tab to check the titles procured by the institute and select the required one to add to the Bookshelf.
- Click on MyBookshelf to start accessing the ebooks.
- Users can use the New Desktop app for offline reading on the laptop.
McGraw Hill E-Books
User Name: your institute email ID (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: (As communicated via group mail for different categories)
List of E-Books in PDF:
- CBS E-Books
- Pearson E-Books
- McGraw Hill E-Books