Enter Your Keyword below in the Search Box and Click on Search Button to Search Documents…
Central Library, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in 1988 (the same year this institute was established). Since then this center of learning has been functioning with the aim of encouraging self learning and to supplement academics, boost research and development activities and to promote consultancy activities. At present central library is housed in a multistoried building situated in the midst of all departments and hostels and is easily accessible to all. For smooth functioning of the library it has been divided into different sections and readers have been allowed open access to the library holdings.
QuillBot academic writing platform is an AI-powered paraphrasing tool that includes functionality such as Paraphraser, Grammar Check, Summarizer, Citation Generator, Plagiarism Checker, and many more products that will enhance the writing of emails, essays, sentences, paragraphs, articles, thesis statements, and social media posts.
- Grammar Checker:Simplify the Writing Workflow, Correct Grammar, Spell Check, Check Punctuation, Correct A Multitude of Grammatical Errors.
- Paraphraser:The paraphrasing tool helps rewrite and enhance any sentence, paragraph, or article using state-of-the-art technology.
- Plagiarism Checker:analyzes whether any section of text did not properly attribute authorship to content already published on the web or in books, research papers, academic papers, or news sources.
- Summarizer:Summarizer can condense articles, papers, or documents down to the key points instantly in two ways: key sentences and Paragraph mode.
- Citation Generator:Easily create full and in-text citations in a snap.
- Co-writer:The Co-Writer is an all-in-one writing space that combines online research capabilities, note-taking, and AI-assisted autocomplete to give users a seamless writing and research experience.
- Integrations:QuillBot integrates directly into Google Docs, Chrome Extension, and Microsoft Word.
- Help Centre | User Guideconsists of short and crisp tutorials on QuillBot?s features, security, demo videos, and tool usage.
Follow the below instructions to register with Quillbot:
- Sign up using your official email ID (nitj.ac.in) and set up a password.
- Click on the verification email received to activate Premium access.